Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Change is Gonna Come

My blogs are getting boring. I am feeling the same things from day to day. I am tired of writing about them. I wrote a new song today, and I feel the giddiness, the sheer exhilirating delight that I have felt many times, but never EVER get tired of feeling. I have already tried to put it into words here, but words always fail me. As important and powerful as I know words to be, I know that they are inadequate in all too many situations. As far as what I'm feeling, words cannot express. So I may have to take a break from blogging my personal life for a hot minute. I think I will focus on my Christianity blog.

I'm listening to my new baby (I have named her, "Sexy") as I've been typing, and I...

see what I mean.

Life is Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home