Sunday, December 04, 2005

The NBA...It's Fannnnntastic!

This is my first year playing fantasy hoops, and after a rough start, I'm starting to get the hang of it. My team has taken over the #1 position in the league for the first time. You can't imagine how happy I am. You've got to learn to derive joy from the little things in life, because the big things are often few and far between. So today, I'm happy because I'm #1, if only in my fantasy basketball world. I'll take it.

My team consists of Tim Duncan, Chris Paul, Ray Allen,Michael Redd, Vince Carter, Lamar Odom, Shane Battier, Stromile Swift, Damon Stoudamire, Eric Dampier, Zach Pachulia, Bonzi Wells, and I just added Charlie Villanueva, a rookie from U Conn who is playing well up in Toronto. Woohoo!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home