Friday, November 11, 2005

Como Estan Pinches!!!

There. I finally managed to work an Anchorman quote into my blog. I'm a little giddy because I bought myself a wah wah pedal. Wasn't I just talking about getting one? Well, me and the Mrs. were at Target and they had one. I was like, "Target sells music equipment?!?!" Too good to be true.

Actually, yeah, that is exactly what it turned out to be, cause when I got the thing home and plugged it up to the Fender, all it did was squelch my sound. So I boxed it back up. I shoulda known better. Instead of going to a legit music store, I tried to do it on the cheap. I would NEVER, EVER buy a guitar from Target or Walmart, so why would I buy an effects processor? WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!??? I'm still excited though, because instead of that slice of heaven, which will come again later, I found something else to satisfy my hunger. I bought Sony Acid Music Studio 6. This is a program that lets you use your PC as a sequencer, multi-tracker and mixing board to make your music sound a little more polished. I've got a decent drum machine, a keyboard that needs to be put out to pasture, and a few guitars & mics, and now with this, that oughtta be enough. So yeah, I'm geeked. Like a kid on Christmas morning. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home