Sunday, December 11, 2005

Teetering on the Edge of Madness and/or Glory

It's late, or early, however you want to look at it. I took my CIS 276, Introduction to Oracle final. Four and a half hours. I have a 97% in the class up to this point, but the final is weighted so that by my calculations, I need a 75 to escape with my A. Anyway less and I pull a B. A freaking B?!?!?!!?!?!!!? I struggled mightily in this class early on, but rallied heroically from that point onward. Now I wonder if it was all in vain. So why am I so worried?

Because that test was harder than my moms on report card day. I know I should just relax, but until that guys grades the exams and posts the results, I'm going to be producing enough gastric acid to dissolve a bucket of stainless steel rivets. At least I've got this funky new mix to abide with me. I took "Leaving the World Behind" and FREAKED it. It's almost enough of a consolation should I earn a B in this stupid course.

Almost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home