Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I Should... But I Don't

I have updated my blog at least 4 times a week for the last two months -except that its only in my head. I don't have the time to get in front of the PC and get loose anymore. I'm a responsible adult now. I have clever titles and provacative content, but it just floats around in my head like chunks of corn in chowder. Hmmm... now THAT'S an analogy!

Everything is good. I am longer in Atlanta. I'm in Chattanooga, working a new job, new career, new everything. I live in an extended stay motel during the week and then drive down to ATL for the weekend, usually to spend more time getting the house ready to sell than playing with my kids, all of whom I miss dearly. During the week I work, then I go house hunting until it gets dark. Then I drive home and read, practice the piano, have a microwavable dinner, and get ready for the next day. I'm learning a lot in this new job, but is it enough? I wonder if I can do this. I'm not used to doubting myself. I've got to believe. I want to. I need to. I have to, whether its realistic or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home