Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Those who sow in tears...

shall reap in joy.

I haven't written in a while, and for the usual reasons. But I have wanted to. I've got tons of new blogging material. Alas, it's 2 AM and I know there is no way in the world I can sustain my energy to spill it all out. I am learning Flash -it's about time! I've had this software for over a year. I learned Fireworks and just went from there. I jumped back into programming and let my design expertise idle. But no longer. Macromedia Flash is one of the most powerful pieces of software I have ever used. It's up there with Visual Studio.NET and Sony Acid. Man. I feel so empowered, and I still have yet to finish all the training modules. I have been learning elementary particle physics in my History and Methods of Science course. I'm pleased that much of it I had a more than a passing knowledge of. Some of the theories that are considered the leading modes of thought leave me unimpressed, but I must admit I'm very impressed with what they have been able to observe in such a short time. I still think that science, on the big questions, requires as much faith as any religion does. Maybe someone will come up with a unified field theory for science and pseudo-science, for religion and pseudo-religion. If TOE's (theories of everything) can be applied to universal forces like gravity and electromagnetism and the strong force which holds together the atom, then surely all these thought paradigms can be yoked to the one truth -if we can ever figure out what that one truth is and prove it. I have written some new lyrics to a song I wrote music to a month ago. I called the song Caravan, initially, because it had a travelling vibe to it, but I will have to rename it now. It's jazzy, but it's gospel. I am too tired to post the lyrics for critique. Maybe I can steal some time to write tomorrow. Peace, world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home